Why Most People Fail In Network Marketing – Real Talk
Have you ever took a moment to think what exactly Network Marketing is?
I think if people took the time to really think about what it actually is, there would be more success in the industry.
So what is Network Marketing?
According to Entrepreneur, Network marketing is a serious business for serious people. It's a proven system where the design, creation and expense the corporate team has gone through becomes a road map for your own success.
Network marketing is all about leverage. You can leverage your time and increase the number of hours of work effort on which you can be paid by sponsoring other people and earning a small income on their efforts.
Sounds pretty cool right?
So why do so many people fail at Network Marketing?
Here's why, most people have the expectations of becoming an instant millionaire. That misconception comes from Network Marketers who are starving for recruits. They put out false claims which has tainted the industry.
Besides the Network Marketers who have caused people to heighten their defense towards Network Marketing concept, there are other reasons why Network Marketers struggle and end up quitting before ever seeing some kind of success.
When I got involved with a company having false expectations and quitting before giving myself a chance to grow into the leader I needed to be to grow my business.
Man, I thought that everyone I knew would see value in my product and would buy almost immediately.
However, I quickly find out that it was not the case. I was beat down so much that I vowed to never ever get involved in Network Marketing again.
I outline some below:
1. You are taught to become a leader.
2. You meet some of the best people from all over the world.
3. There are no put downs.
4. You get a lot of support.
5. You have something to look forward to. ( Time freedom, rise your children, travel etc)
6. Business partnerships
7. Write your own paycheck.
8. You get to help others do the same for their families.
9. Give to your favorite charities.
10. You will never have to work for some else ever again.
11. You don't have to ask your boss if you can take time off to take care of your sick parent or child.
See Where I am going with this?
Ok So Why do Network Marketers Fail?
1. Lack of belief in what they are doing and/ or the product.
2. Concerned with what others think. ( If you are fully vested in what you are doing, it doesn't matter what others think.
3. Take on the opinions of family and friends.
4. Expect to get rich in a week. ( Does not happen in this Industry) It take time, hard work and personal development.
5. Don't invest in themselves in the area personal development, going to company events. ( must feed yourself with positive content everyday)
6. Treat their business as a hobby – Work it when they get around to it.
7. Don't get a mentor, accountability partner or coach.
8. Fear of the word “No”.
9. Expect to get a sale or sign up after the 1st exposure.
10. Waiting for up-line to tell you what to do. ( Must have a DMO – Daily Mode of Operation)
11. Spamming opportunity and products all over the internet.
12. Throwing up all over your prospect, family and friends because they mention your business.
13. No Posture
14. Impatient, not respecting the process.
15. Trying to master many marketing strategies at one time.
Network marketing can be rewarding and fun if you leverage the system that has been created. Many people try to reinvent the wheel causing stress and frustration.
If you respect the process, training, implement, learn and teach, you will experience success.
There is no time line for success because we all come to Network Marketing with different experiences and skill set.
My best advice is to stay the course, focus on who you need to become and be a servant in your niche. The more people you help, the more money you will have in your bank account. Its that simple.
If you’re serious about taking your business to the next level, there might be just a few skills that you’re missing.
A lot of network marketers are missing out on the lead generation, branding side of the marketing equation.
It’s more than just having the right tools to create an online success. You need a system of training, mindset, and support that will position you as the authority where people are LOOKING FOR YOU.
When We got started in 2010 we thought we had it all together. It didn’t take long before we realize we needed a coach, mentor and a system.
We found an Attraction Marketing System that has taught us the skills necessary to generate leads online and brand myself as an authority online.
So if you’re looking to grow, get more leads, and get exposure by the best in the industry, Go check out the Attraction Marketing System right now!
Did you get value from this post?
If so comment, like and share. I do respond to comments.
Your Servant Leader,
Daria Jackson- Legagneur
P.S. Looking to grow your business exponentially on the internet? Go to Here! to learn 7 secrets to getting more leads, sales and signups.