5 Steps On the Prospecting Approach to Warm or Cold Market Leads
Wow, just made the biggest financial decision in your life by joining said company, because you want a lifestyle your current situation just won’t deliver. We are about to unveil 5 simple steps to approaching leads in your warm or cold market and making the sale.
- Mindset– means the established set of attitudes held by someone. That someone is YOU and those attitudes must be filled with the spirit of your BRAND, then product/service and company. In that exact order, you change the order then you will claim nothing worth writing home about. Your mindset is probably the most important asset you have and not engaging it in activities that encourage its growth will kill you and your business. Always surround you with people, events, videos or cds that serve this primary objective.
- Tonality– the sound pitch of your voice during your presentation
It is really important when speaking to a lead that your tone is clear, clam, confident and energetic. You could not stomach a voice or conversation with someone who sounds weak, swishy, and pushy or over confidant. “People could care less about how much you know, but really appreciative knowing how much you care.
- Listening: Your ability to be quiet and allowing the customer to share the challenge. Countless times an agent is so committed to filling in the numbers and not hear the concerns of their prospect. You will miss the buying signals the prospect will always share. By listening more than you talk will allow you to ask better questions of them?
- No attachment to the outcome- means just that, not expecting that everything will be already go your way everything you go out. When someone declines you product or service YOU CANNOT TAKE IT PERSONAL. You don’t beg or get upset with the prospect no matter how much you recognize the can benefit from your offer. Remember people buy from others they KNOW, LIKE and TRUST.
- The CLOSE- asking for the sale.
It has been said that the number 1 reason marketers
It has been said that the number 1 reason marketers do not make a sale is because they DO NOT ASK FOR THE SALE. Once the presentation is over the next thing that comes from your mouth is “What did you Like Best about what you just saw”. Let the prospect speak at length and ask questions. If they have a question answer it and restate the
Repeat the closing question again “are you ready to get started” or “sounds like you are ready to get started”.
In conclusion the approach to a lead warm or cold market
In conclusion the approach to a lead warm or cold market is pretty much the same process, you must ask for the sale in any case. Of the warmer market already knows, like and trust factor already in place. So building your brand and providing value will be you in the running to being a great servant to you niche.
Hope you found value in this post, please leave a comment and share.
Your Partners in Time,