8 Memorial Day Hot Trips That Won't Empty Your Wallet
Memorial Day It's the unofficial start of summer. The white pants
come out the closet. The sandals come out and the pedicures are
in full force.
In New York I look forward to BAM ( The Brooklyn Academy of Music) where
groups from all over the world perform. And surrounding the building are merchants from
all over show their talents through their African American apparel.
I look forward to it every year. It's like a family reunion. It's first time, everyone
comes out after the winter season.
It's a big day for merchants and customers.
It's also the holiday honoring people who have died in service. Furthermore, it has become synonymous with amazing sales on cars, clothes, home appliances and hitting the beach.
Here are some Memorial Day trips for the family that will not drain our wallet.
- National Parks – very inexpensive, you may have to pay an entrance fee. It's opportunity to for sightseeing, camping, hiking and tours. One of the hottest places on the planet is Death Valley National Park, California.
- Looking for no crowds but breath taking atmosphere, head over to San Juan Island, Washington. Have lunch or dinner at some of the farm to table restaurants, watch the whales and there's a traditional Memorial Day Parade and Ceremony on the 29th.
- Bend, Oregon – for the outdoors type. It's a must visit mountain town. It's in the middle of Oregon, making it accessible to travels around the state. Activities include hiking, fishing, rafting, rock climbing. A nice way to kick off the Memorial Day Weekend.
- Rehoboth Beach, Delaware – Not far from the New York area. Lined with diverse shops, restaurants, business, and family amusements. The boardwalk is on of the reasons Rehoboth Beach was named – ” The Best Family Beach on the East Coast”. “It was 4th in the East Coast for Kids. Want skim boarding lessons, hop over the the nearby Dewey Beach and get some lessons.
- Austin Texas, we visit Austin every year. It's a beautiful city. There's plenty to do, camping, fishing and golfing are the outdoor favorite this holiday. Not to mention the family BBQ's. If you love beer visit the Austin Flea for beer extravaganza.
- Washington D.C. – The ultimate patriotic trip. Don't miss the iconic, free National Memorial Day Concert on Capitols West Lawn. You gotta stop at the National Museum of African American History and Culture. It's a must see.
- Miami, Florida– The Spring Break crown is gone, you can enjoy the beach parties and music shows. The weather is beautiful great time coming from cold climates.
- Las Vegas, Nevada – Never sleeps, my favorite. The variety of adventures are endless other than gambling.
Liked this post? Comment below and share.
The Traveling Teachers,
Willy and Daria
Connect with us on Facebook:
P.S. Want to build a business online, and you are not sure how to get started? Learn the
7 Online Business Secrets to Get More Leads, Sales, Sign-Ups, Clients, Cashflow watch the video Here!